"WE ARE THE HAIR EXTENSION EXPERTS. CONTACT US TODAY."
• Weaving (Full Sew-In, Partial, Per Line, Vixen Sew-In, 3-Part Sew-In, Versatile/Universal Sew-In)
• Love Hair's Signature Braidless Sew-In
• Brazilian Weft
• Brazilian Knots
• Micro Links
• Loc Extensions
• Front Installs
• Closure Installs
• Rubber Band Method
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do we offer so many different installation methods?
Every person's situation is different in regards to: their current hair condition, why they want extensions, what styles they would like to do with extensions & how long they would like their extensions to last. Therefore, we need to offer many different options for optimal results.
Do I have to bring my own hair?
No, No & No!
Love Hair stocks raw virgin single donor weft hair readily available for most hair extensions services. At times, we may need to make a special order which normally arrives within 2 business days.
How long do Hair Extensions last?
Depending on which installation method you decide to go with, your extension service will last approximately 2 months or longer.
If you have purchased our Genie in a Bottle weft extensions, the actual hair will last approximately 1 year with proper care!
Will hair extensions damage my hair?
Extensions should not cause any damage to your natural hair if: your hair is in a healthy state, you're gentle with your extensions and follow proper aftercare. If you have a hair loss condition prior to the service, extensions will not fix the condition but we will be able to mask the condition. We are very honest with our clients. If we don’t think you hair is healthy enough for an extension service we will let you know and suggest another option.
I have so many colors in my hair, will the extensions match?
Yes, your extensions will match your hair! We color swatch and do custom color when necessary so you have a perfect seamless blend.
Do you service my hair texture?
Yes, we do! Love Hair is well versed in applying extensions to all hair textures from straight to kinky curly!
AFTER-CARE / WASHING YOUR EXTENSIONS:
1. Brush extensions thoroughly with paddle brush to remove any tangles.
2. Wash extensions in the shower gently massaging shampoo down the hair shaft keeping hair in the downward hanging position. Do not wash hair in circular motion or gather hair on top of head. Rinse well.
3. Follow with a generous amount of a moisturizing conditioner.
4. While conditioner is In hair use a wide tooth Comb to gently detangle extensions starting from the ends working upward
5. Rinse conditioner and dry completely.
6. Use a light serum to style.
- Wash only two or three times every week (no more than this). If your natural hair is excessively oily and needs to be washed more often secure your extensions in a hair tie and just wash your leave out as needed.
- When you wash your hair, avoid tipping your head over since this can cause them to tangle.
- Never go to sleep with your extensions wet.
- Sleep with extensions in a braid or hair tie.
- Before swimming wet hair, add conditioner and place hair in a braid.
- Brush extensions with a wide tooth paddle brush in the morning, at night and as needed.