"WE ARE THE HAIR EXTENSION EXPERTS. CONTACT US TODAY."
• Weaving (Full Sew-In, Partial, Per Line, Vixen Sew-In, 3-Part Sew-In, Versatile/Universal Sew-In)
• Love Hair's Signature Braidless Sew-In
• Brazilian Weft
• Brazilian Knots
• Micro Stitch
• Micro Links
• Euro Stitch
• Loc Extensions
AFTER-CARE / WASHING YOUR EXTENSIONS:
1. Brush extensions thoroughly with paddle brush to remove any tangles.
2. Wash extensions in the shower gently massaging shampoo down the hair shaft keeping hair in the downward hanging position. Do not wash hair in circular motion or gather hair on top of head. Rinse well.
3. Follow with a generous amount of a moisturizing conditioner.
4. While conditioner is In hair use a wide tooth Comb to gently detangle extensions starting from the ends working upward
5. Rinse conditioner and dry completely.
6. Use a light serum to style.
- Wash only two or three times every week (no more than this). If your natural hair is excessively oily and needs to be washed more often secure your extensions in a hair tie and just wash your leave out as needed.
- When you wash your hair, avoid tipping your head over since this can cause them to tangle.
- Never go to sleep with your extensions wet.
- Sleep with extensions in a braid or hair tie.
- Before swimming wet hair, add conditioner and place hair in a braid.
- Brush extensions with a wide tooth paddle brush in the morning, at night and as needed.